The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Off & RuNNinG

This years swap has 61 ladies playing along...  WooHoo

Jo B graciously accepted another swapper... in the USA... as there was a slight hiccup with email communications... but it's all sorted now... & everyone who wanted to play now has a partner.

All emails have been sent out with both partners details included ... so please check your email account & make sure yours has been received.
Let me know IF you have any problems...

Remember this swap is supposed to be FuN... so EnJoY it.
You will also make a new blogging /crafter friend too & that's always a wonderful thing...

I'll keep you up-to-date with any reminders & updates ON THIS BLOG...
so make sure YOU are a follower so you don't miss out.

HoHoHo

10 comments:

  1. I have been searching ideas already. My thinking cap is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee let the fun begin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now for the fun part, I can't wait to start planning my makes x thank you for organising

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cheryl, have emailed my partner and am ready to get my stitching mojo back yipeeeeee.
    Hugs. Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've e-mailed my partner and heard back from her. And then today while at my LQS I found the cutest little extra to pop in with her handmade gifts. This is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh boo!!! I missed the sign up! Shoot! I'm open to helping if you need some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've sent you an email but just in case there are email issues I'm posting here too. I haven't received my email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Cheryll, my partner and I have made contact and can now start thinking of what to make each other xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.